Marc Garneau, Federal Minister of Transport recently announced that a made-in-Canada ELD regulation will be mandatory for most federally regulated operators of commercial motor vehicles effective June 2021.
Fleet Complete & BigRoad, a Fleet Complete Company are inviting you to register for our free webinar ‘Demystifying the ELD Rules in Canada!’, hosted by our in-house HOS Expert, Marc Moncion.
This free webinar will review everything you need to know about the impact of the new regulation on Canadian truck and bus fleets.
The main discussion points will include, but will not be limited to, an explanation of:
1. Fatigue and Collision Risks Associated with Non Compliance?
2. Technical Standards & Certification
3. ELD Implementation Plan
4. Why Grandfathering was not included in rule?
5. Explanation of the Application & Regulatory Exceptions
6. How ELD Malfunctions are Managed?
7. ELD Records at Roadside or During a Facility Audit?
8. Similarities - Canada & U.S. ELD Mandates
Marc will also share the ELD webinar collateral, and background documentation with all registered participants.
Until then, be safe and productive!